Alla EESTECin paikallistoimikuntien kattojärjestön, EESTEC Internationalin, huhtikuun toimintaraportti. Tapahtumien lisäksi EESTEC tarjoaa myös paljon muuta mielenkiintoista puuhaa. Mikäli toiminta kansainvälisessä organisaatiossa kiinnostaa, ota yhteyttä paikalliseen boardiimme!
EESTEC toivottaa onnea ja menestystä tenttiviikolle ja kesätöihin! :) * * * --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- * * * *Monthly report-April* * * Dear EESTECers,
Nearly one month working as a Board is behind us. These days we are spending in beautiful city of Budapest having Handover Board Meeting. Special thanks goes to LC Budapest for providing us food and accommodation for HoBOM.
This month International Board sent calls for Team Coordinators and Board assistants. We would like to thank to all EESTECers who applied as our Board assistants as well to ones who expressed desire to take responsible task of leading one of the International teams. Challenging and hard-working year is in front of us, but if we keep the spirit high we can definitely reach success.
We would like, also to encourage you to apply as LC for next ECM OC, since the call was sent to CP list we expect to receive applications from all interested LCs.
Truly yours, Nedim, Milica, Emilia, Caba and Barata
Every person from International Board:
- attended Congress - got elected :) - participated in one OBOM - attended HoBoM - worked on annual plan and Congress minutes - wrote and sent call for Board assistants, Team Coordinators and ECM OC - prepared the form for proposals to new International Board
Chairman - Nedim Hadzic:
- Had 3 online meetings with previous Chairman - Preparing HOBOM agenda - Was in contact with COC 2013 - Was in contact with LC Trieste regarding ESS - Administered mailing lists - Was in contact with JLC Antwerp - Getting informed about the projects in EESTEC (Lykeion, ESS, Distance Learning, LC Competition, Android Competition and etc)
** Treasurer - Milica Blagojevic:
- Had personal HoBoM with previous Treasurer Catalina Stoica - Got in touch with LC ESS, regarding ESS cooperation offer - Started collecting invoices for YiA grant - Started collecting travelling tickets to Congress (please the one who didn't send them do it ASAP)
VC-EA - Emilia Buhaev:
- Had personal HoBoM with previous VC for External Affairs - Had online meeting with IFISO members to decide the agenda of the meeting in Lodz - Got in contact with Observers - Got informed on the progress of Time Summer School - Got informed on LSS participants that are from EESTEC - Forwarded external call for trainers to TrT Coordinator - Read minutes from previous congresses and IFISO meetings
VC-IA - Caba Kovac:
- attended meeting with T-COC2012 and COC2013 - Administered CP and (J)LCs’ mailing lists - Online handover meeting with ex-VC-IA - handover meeting with ex-VC-IA - Contacted CPs, BAs and (J)LC Board members - Guided new CPs - Updated board changes, new boards' and CP's contact data - Internal Affairs Department - CP Handover: Contacted new elected CPs, gave the basic info, materials offering assistance - Promoters Team: had a meeting about Facebook Timeline and future promotions
** VC-PA- João Barata:
- Worked on the Wikipedia page with LC Munich - Participated on Handover meeting with former VC-PA - Took minutes from OBOM & HOBOM - Publication & Administration Department - Promoters Team: had a meeting about Facebook Timeline and future promotions
On behlaf of International Board,